Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats. Great recipe for Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats. Crisp, charred, juicy and so flavorful! Great recipe for Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats.
Absolutely LOVE the Stadium Style Beef Franks. We were at the stadium (Lambeau Field) during pre-season this year and that's the kind they served. We tried the stadium brats and they were NOT the same. You can have Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats
- Prepare of Brats.
- It’s 1 of 6 Pack Octoberfest Brats.
- You need 2 of Light Lager Beers [miller light, etc.,].
- Prepare 1 large of White Onion [quartered].
- Prepare 4 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed whole].
- It’s of Bread.
- It’s of Buns.
- Prepare of Soft Butter.
- It’s 1 dash of Each: Granulated Garlic – Granulated Onion.
- Prepare of Toppers.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh White Onions [chopped].
- It’s 1 medium of Tomato [sliced].
- Prepare of Yellow Sport Peppers.
- You need of Chilled Sauerkraut.
- You need of Brown Ground Mustard.
- It’s 2 of Chilled Pickles [quartered].
- It’s 1 dash of Celery Salt.
- You need of Cooking & Grilling Needs.
- You need of Gas Or Charcoal Grill.
- You need 1 small of Pot.
- It’s 1 of BBQ Tongs.
See great recipes for Mini Stadium Style Pretzels, Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats too! Mike's Chicago Dogs & Beer Brats.. juicy and so flavorful! See great recipes for German Dark Rye Bread, Zopf – Swiss Sunday bread too! Personalize Your Enthusiast Club Experience Thanks for being a new member to the Enthusiast Club!
Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats instructions
- Place everything in the Brats section into a pot and boil for 8 minutes on high. Chop additional fresh onions [and thin slice tomatoes] for toppers and place in fridge..
- Pull Brats and reserve onions and garlic in pot. Discard beer juices. Place Brats on clean grill and grill until Brats are charred slightly and their skins are bubbling. Grilling your Brats will give them that snap we all know and love when we bite into them..
- Lightly coat soft butter on buns of your choosing. Sprinkle granulated garlic and onion on bread and grill until just slightly charred..
- Create your Stadium Brats. Add tomatoes, sport peppers, pickles, brown ground mustard, sauerkraut, reserved boiled onions, chopped fresh onions and a dash of celery salt..
- Serve with ice cold beer, homemade onion rings or seasoned french fries. Enjoy!.
To get the most out of your club, let us know who you are and what kinds of information you want to receive from Johnsonville. I try Johnsonville's Stadium Brats & Knorr's Creole Garlic Butter Rice! The Bears have captured nine NFL championships – eight NFL championships and one Super Bowl – second most all time behind the Green Bay Packers. With antique spirits and goat brats, Mordecai brings fine dining to Rickettsville Chef Matthias Merges's restaurant is the latest to open in the Hotel Zachary, across from Wrigley Field. A custom made to order Stir fry with your choice of seasonal vegetables, Asian rice or noodles.