Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes. German Pan Fried Potatoes, or Bratkartoffeln, is an easy, quick and tasty side dish for your favorite German meals. There are two main tricks to making great German fried potatoes. Start them in a single layer in the skillet with plenty of fat and cook them slowly on medium to medium-high heat.
Unraveling the mysteries of home cooking through science. Classic smashed burgers are all about maximizing that deep, brown crust. But I found myself wondering: What if I were to take this to the extreme? You can have Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes
- It’s of Smashedcheeseburger.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 4 of hamburger buns.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise divided.
- You need 2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard divided.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of HP sauce or your favorite steak sauce.
- Prepare 9 slices of swiss cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely minced onion.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pounds of potatoes.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Panfried Smashed Potatoes: The basic technique. First, they're boiled until just barely cooked. Parmesan and parsley dress up these simple smashed potatoes for a flavorful side dish. Scrub the potatoes and combine parmesan and parsley the night before to cut down on prep time.
Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Take a baking sheet spray with nonstick spray. Mash the ground beef flat on the pan. Mince the onion. Cover the ground beef with the onions..
- Add salt and pepper onto the top of the ground beef and onions, put into the oven. Peel wash and slice the potatoes thin. Dice the onions..
- Add the onion and potatoes to a skillet with the tablespoon of peanut oil. Coat all the potatoes and onions. When the beef has baked in the oven 15 minutes drain the beef drippings in the skillet with the potatoes and onions. Return to oven to crisp the ground beef. Cover and stir the potatoes, occasionally for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes add the broth to the potatoes cover and cook till the liquids are absorbed. Add the cheese to the ground beef turn on the broiler..
- Add parsley and stir. Broil the beef till the cheese melts. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and HP sauce to the buns..
- Slice the tomatoes add two patties of beef to the hamburger buns. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Add the top to the burger serve with the potatoes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
First, there's the fried and smashed patty. But like eggs need bacon, cheeseburgers need sides. Whether old-fashioned smashed or bar burger, the choices are traditional: french fries, onion rings, potato salad, slaw. German Pan Fried Potatoes, or Bratkartoffeln, is an easy, quick and tasty side dish for your favorite German meals. Once the potatoes are almost done, return the onion and bacon mix to the pan, season with salt and plenty of black pepper, then continue frying over a medium heat till everything is.