Crème brulee. I've made this creme brulee over and over for the last couple years and it's a big hit each time. I followed the suggestions from CHEFPEON. Creme Brulee is often thought of as restaurant food, but it's actually one of the easiest desserts you can make at home.
It's creamy, elegant, refreshing and the crispy caramelized crust on top is simply divine. Creme brulee is much easier than most people realize. While Crème Brûlée may be thought of as a fancy restaurant dessert, it can be made at home. You can cook Crème brulee using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crème brulee
- It’s 500 ml of cream.
- Prepare 1 of vanillastick.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 75 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 of cane suger.
Crème Brûlée is one of the most elegant desserts around and also one of the simplest recipes. This tutorial will show you how to make your own. The silky texture and rich vanilla flavor make it taste restaurant-quality. I will never forget the first time I made Creme Brûlée because I was so astounded how easy it was.
Crème brulee instructions
- Preheat oven to 150 °C.
- Pour the cream into a pan. Scrape out the marrow out them together with the cream. Heat the cream until just below boiling point..
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar and stir the together..
- Add slowly while stirring the hot cream to the egg mixture. Pour the mixture into the ramekins..
- Put the ramekins in an baking dish and pour this into the boiling water in half. Cook the crème brulee 40 minutes in the oven..
- Let it cool for about an hour in the refrigerator. Sprinkler with cane sugar and caramelise the layer with a gas burger..
The history of crème brûlée is complicated and hotly debated. Chefs in England, Spain and France all claim they created the first version of this delicious dessert. Try this creme brulee recipe from Martha Stewart. Creme brulee is one of Martha Stewart's favorites. French for "burnt cream," creme brulee is all about contrast, the brittle caramelized topping.