German Vanilla Cookies.
You can cook German Vanilla Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of German Vanilla Cookies
- You need of margarine or butter, softened.
- You need of sifted powder sugar.
- It’s of egg yolk.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
German Vanilla Cookies step by step
- Beat butter at medium speed w electric mixer until creamy, gradually add powdered sugar, beating well. Add egg York and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour to butter mixture.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Place thumb into ball leaving indentation..
- Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack and let cool completely..