Bratwurst with Bell Peppers and Sauerkraut. Bratwurst and Sauerkraut – A simple dish with fantastic flavor! We share our tips to ensure a super flavorful meal. Anytime you decide to prepare a classic dish like today's Bratwurst and Sauerkraut – there are a few easy tricks that will make this simple meal absolutely delicious!
Crockpot German Sauerkraut with BratsFaith, Hope, Love, and Luck. lager beer, sauerkraut, brats, apples, salted butter Crock Pot Beer Bratwurst Recipes. Slow Cooker German Sausage and Sauerkraut in BeerMagic Skillet. paprika, cracked black pepper, bratwurst. Season with salt, pepper, and caraway. You can cook Bratwurst with Bell Peppers and Sauerkraut using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bratwurst with Bell Peppers and Sauerkraut
- It’s 1 tsp of caraway seeds, grounded.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery seeds, grounded.
- It’s 2 T of EVOO.
- It’s 1 lb of bratwurst.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of green bell peppers, seeded and sliced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
- You need 2 c of sauerkraut, drained.
The Fastest Way To Slice A Bell Pepper. Made with potatoes we grew in our potato buckets, bell peppers from our garden, and sauerkraut we fermented from cabbage we grew, and some zero filler brats / bratwurst along with some dark beer. If you have any questions about this recipe, cooking, meal ideas, gardening. I've made many variations of this excellent main dish.
Bratwurst with Bell Peppers and Sauerkraut step by step
- In large skillet, heat oil. Cook sausage until barely pink..
- Add onion, peppers and seasonings. Cover and cook until onion, peppers and sausage is done..
- Add sauerkraut and toss before serving..
The bratwurst can be plain, smoked or cheese-flavored, served whole or cut in slices, with a bun or Very good. How to Make German Sauerkraut & Bratwurst & Bacon Onion Potatoes. Put WELL-RINSED AND DRAINED sauerkraut in the pan with the apples and onions. Sprinkle the brown sugar over all, and toss well in the browned butter that's in the pan. Turn to LOW, add the beer, black pepper and.