Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter.
You can cook Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter
- It’s of Herbs De Provence butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Herbs De Provence.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare 7 cup of cubed chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder, double acting.
- You need of cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter step by step
- Preheat oven 390° Fahrenheit..
- Cube the chicken..
- In an oven safe and stove top safe dish, Heat the butter and add Herbs De Provence. Add salt to chicken. Add chicken to butter. Sauté till pinkness in chicken is gone. Remove from heat..
- Mix the eggs and baking powder very good..
- Break the cheese into small chunks add half to the top of chicken..
- The dish should still be hot. With chicken and cheese. Pour the egg mixture on top. Add rest of cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese..
- Put the dish into oven. The egg mixture will cook from both sides..
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes make sure eggs are done..
- serve I hope you enjoy!.