Cheesy bacon and rice croquettes. Dip your hands into a bowl of water, then grab a handful of the rice and firmly press into a ball. Sometimes you just need cheese and bacon in your life. These croquettes are filled with both and perfect for your next party!
Few places in India and asia refer these croquettes as cutlets. Here in india a cutlet can. Toss croquettes in flour (shake away excess flour). You can have Cheesy bacon and rice croquettes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy bacon and rice croquettes
- It’s 2 cups of rice cooked.
- You need 1/3 cup of crisp bacon bits.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of panko breadcrumb.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Olive oil spray.
- It’s 2 tbsp of scallions chopped.
- It’s of Teriyaki sauce or unagi sauce for drizzling optional.
Dip into combined eggs and milk, and toss in the breadcrumbs. Just before serving, fry croquettes in hot oil until browned. As a newlywed, I used to agonize over meal preparation. Now I enjoy trying new recipes, and some – like this tasty side dish – turn out to be very popular with my family.
Cheesy bacon and rice croquettes instructions
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- In a large bowl, mix together rice, bacon, cheese, eggs, and half of the panko breadcrumbs. Take about two tablespoonful of the mixture and form them into balls..
- Put rest of the panko breadcrumbs in a shallow plate. Lightly roll the rice balls in the breadcrumbs to coat. Then, put the rice balls inside the fryer basket..
- Spritz the rice balls with some olive oil and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 10-12 minutes, shake the basket once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown..
Rice Croquettes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The Cheese rice croquettes we are going to make can bring perfection when you lack chicken but still want to enjoy something crispier. We will use prepare rice croquettes with mozzarella or cheddar cheese along usual spices for additional taste. Cheesy Brussel Sprouts With Bacon / Keto And Low Carb. I'd give them a quick saute before adding.